Are you thinking about buying a telescope for yourself or someone else this holiday season? Or, do you have a telescope that has been in the closet since last year because no one knows how to use it? Join us at CCSSC on November 12 at 6 p.m. for “So You Want to Buy a Telescope.” Clinic presented by Dr. Shawn Cruzen and Sarah Nupen.
This telescope clinic will help you answer the following:
* What’s the difference between a refractor and a reflector? Which is better for me?
* How big of a telescope do I need?
* What magnification is best?
* Which telescope is best for younger astronomers?
* How do I know where to find objects in the night sky?
Dr. Shawn Cruzen and Sarah Nupen will guide you through the many options of buying a telescope. We will answer all of the above questions and more. Register for “So You Want to Buy a Telescope” today! Seating is limited and physical distancing will be observed.
Get Clinic Tickets: https://secure.touchnet.com/C20612_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=425